Monday, September 27, 2010

So many books, so little time

I love reading, obviously! ;) But I'm finding that with so many responsibilities pulling me in every direction, it's becoming more difficult to fit in all the books I want to read into my schedule.  Oh, the humanity of it all! 

I've made my way through the first quarter of the Mini Shopaholic and am currently debating if I should read Wicked Appetite by Janent Evanovich next or Nick Spark's latest Safe Haven

Not to mention the fact that in the beginning of November, Nora Roberts' final book in the wedding quartet is being released as well.  Sigh.  Who would have ever thought the biggest issue on a dreary Monday afternoon would turn out to be an internal debate on what to read next?


Sweet romance...


...or spicy mystery/adventure?


1 comment:

  1. Isn't it sad how we've had to become uber choosy about which books we read because there's just so little time in our adult lives to devote to reading? I try to fit in as much as I can, but it seems like I'll never get to all the books I'd like. *sigh!*

    Cerella
    www.thecerellalife.com

    ReplyDelete