Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New series by Kathy Reichs

ViralsKathy Reichs of Bones fame is stepping into the world of young adult (YA) fiction!  Adoring Temperance Brennan and her exploits both on TV and in the bestselling novels, I'm thrilled that Virals is being released on November 2nd.  According to the very brief description, the series will center around Tory Brennan, Temperance's niece, who lives on an island off South Carolina.

I'm seriously tempted to pre-order it for my Kindle.  So many books, so little time...{sigh}

2 comments:

  1. SWEET!! I've read two of the Bones series (although I'm several seasons behind on the show), and I find Reichs to be a pretty good mystery author. And YA has so many great titles right now so this seems like a good match! Make sure you review it here if you read it!

    Cerella
    www.thecerellalife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know, hasn't YA come such a long way since we were growing up? It's not just Sweet Valley High & Babysitters Club anymore! I'll be sure to post a review if/when I read it.

    ReplyDelete